huh?comes from just complete amazement!The things that come out of people's mouths,the things they do and the things they ask you to do.I just usually stand around with my mouth hung wide open going huh?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The President Obama Situation

Every single day,all I hear about is people bashing Pres.Obama.I have to ask myself why?Are we such a civilization now where we expect instant results?Everything is instant now.We went from instant toast to instant messages.Our President has only been in office for around seven months,he has not had time to change the world yet.He inherited a huge deficit,two wars,and tons of government lies and back stabbing.I really believe Pres.Obama's heart and mind are in the right place.So,instead of bashing him,let's be supportive of our President.He needs and deserves all of our ideas,love,faith and most of all our support!

No comments:

Post a Comment