huh?comes from just complete amazement!The things that come out of people's mouths,the things they do and the things they ask you to do.I just usually stand around with my mouth hung wide open going huh?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Being Thankful

I was watching The View today.Love that show,love to hear them girls gripe.You got 5 totally different attitudes and opinions with these women.I tend to agree with all of them on different topics except for Elizabeth.She has no heart or soul for the poor person or the addict etc.She seems to think that everyone can have it as good as her.That's simply not true.Most people work hard their whole life and at the end still can't afford insurance or anything else extra.But,back to my topic.I was thinking about my own life today and realizing I should be a lot more thankful and appreciative of who and what I have.But,it seems like we spend more time dwelling on what we don't have. I have a nice home,awesome car,handsome son,good husband,sweet mom,2 beautiful dogs,financial stability,and all my teeth and hair.What more could I ask for?(a new Vette')

No comments:

Post a Comment