huh?comes from just complete amazement!The things that come out of people's mouths,the things they do and the things they ask you to do.I just usually stand around with my mouth hung wide open going huh?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is this all there is?

This is in response to my own blog last night,that I erased.For those that read it ,you'll know what I'm talking about.Things are finally better today.It seems like every relationship is about power struggle.Who's the boss and who's not.I'm old fashined in the fact that I believe the man is the boss(to a degree).But,don't abuse the power I give you over me.I,as any person likes and needs to be respected.He is a good man who takes really good care of me.I do appreciate all that he does and I try to show him that.But, sometimes like everything else ,it gets lost in the day to day living.All the things that we should be saying to each other and doing for each other gets cast aside.I'll try to love him more,smile at him more,and hold his hand more.He owns my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment