huh?comes from just complete amazement!The things that come out of people's mouths,the things they do and the things they ask you to do.I just usually stand around with my mouth hung wide open going huh?

Monday, August 10, 2009

Gypsy Kids

I love kids and dogs,not much I wouldn't do for either.Through the last couple of years,we had our number of gypsy kids.These are kids that really don't have parents that give a damn about them or are too caught up in their own lives or addictions to take care of them.We have a 18 year old boy here now,he's only been here off and on for the last couple of weeks.But,he really doesn't have a stable place to stay,so he's staying here.Which I don't mind at all,he's a good kid.I wonder how a parent,a mother especially can just abandom their children.I know his mother is having issues right now but her son should be her main concern.But,I guess I shouldn't judge.Kids need some sort of real stability and to know someone always has their back.There is nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for my son and most parents feel the same way I do.To the parents that don't,we'll take care of your kids and we will also reap the benefits of having their love and respect,something you threw away.

No comments:

Post a Comment