huh?comes from just complete amazement!The things that come out of people's mouths,the things they do and the things they ask you to do.I just usually stand around with my mouth hung wide open going huh?

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Life in the Country

Down here in Texas where I live at,things are slower paced.We don't have the hustle and bustle of the big city life.I could never make it through heavy traffic,without going to jail probably.I don't have the patience.So,I keep my butte down here.We can hear the crickets chirping all night ,hear the coyotes howling,and the birds singing in the morning.It's a nice life,but it also has it's little inconveniences.A possum,armadillo,or some other type of creature can try to live under your house.We see snakes almost weekly,I have one that lives in my monkey grass that's around my biggest tree in the front yard.I should make him move,but I just haven't yet.Then we have to tie down the trashcans because wild dogs etc. turn them over at night just trying to get something to eat.But,those are just part of country life.I like to think that I could love the city life again,but as I get older I don't think I could keep up anymore.So,it's time for me to feed the dogs,water the birdbath,put feed out for the birds,and maybe throw out some peanuts for the squirrels.It's gonna be a beautiful country day!

No comments:

Post a Comment