huh?comes from just complete amazement!The things that come out of people's mouths,the things they do and the things they ask you to do.I just usually stand around with my mouth hung wide open going huh?

Monday, August 3, 2009

Popularity

You know we all want our kids to be well liked(popular) and generally happy with who they are.With my son,that's no issue!He is very self confident and never afraid to speak his mind.I don't have to worry about him falling to peer pressure.I know when he does things good or bad,it's because he chose it.But,I'm starting to worry if maybe his confidence is turning into arrogance.He stands in front of the bathroom mirror for hours and hours admiring himself and he has dozens of pictures of himself.It also doesn't help that 10 to 15 girls come by every day looking for him(just had 2 knock at 9:30 a.m. this morning)and tons of phone calls every day.All with the same question"Is Drew here"?Some might think I'm bragging,maybe a little but the fact is I'm really starting to wonder if this ever going to slow down some.I am very proud of my son.He will be a great man someday.We all want our kids to be more happier and more popular and more everything than we were.I think I got my wish.Be careful what you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment